Hearing it straight from the customer…Olympus, Qualcomm, Flextronics to be specific
One of the things we are most proud of as a company, and is a bellwether of our success, is our impressive roster of customers. Well, we’ve added another global market leader to the list – Olympus!
Olympus needed an integrated, global SCM platform to improve its S&OP process, with the specific goals of more efficient new product introductions, as well as tighter alignment of demand and supply overall. They came to us. I quote:
“We found that Kinaxis stood alone in terms of the depth and breadth of functionality its solution could offer.”
Wow. We are humbled.
It’s been a good week for us. We also just added a new section to our website for executive testimonials and are honored to include some stellar video clips from the CIOs of both Qualcomm and Flextronics. (more clips are coming) Having a CIO say that RapidResponse is “at the heart” of everything they do…well, it has made our year….and 2011 has just started!
Sure, we can advocate our value… make our case… sing our own praises all we want (and we do!) but at the end of the day, we know that people want to hear it from the customer. So, let’s do that.Google+
- Three SCM table stake capabilities for the twenty-tens
- S&OP: Do you adapt the technology to the process, or the process to the technology?
- Suites are sour: why do you have to implement multiple software modules to address one business problem?
- Supply chain suites are fraud?
- Will legacy ERP systems die soon?