If you don’t already know, the Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference ̶ the must-attend event for supply chain professionals ̶ is taking place May 21-23 at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, Palm Desert, California.
While you can find lots of information on the conference site, here’s what we think are the top 5 things you should know…of course, we’re biased
#5 We’re attending: Kinaxis will have a staffed booth at the event. Come by booth #2 and say hi to the team!
#3 We’re sponsoring: Kinaxis is the Premier Sponsor of the conference, and once again a proud sponsor of the Supply Chain Top 25 Dinner celebrating world-class supply chain achievements.
#2 We’re presenting with style: We are hosting a Solution Provider Session on Tues May 22nd at 3:15 p.m. And once again we are turning our presentation session into a live taping of our well-known LATE LATE SUPPLY CHAIN SHOW. Laugh and learn with Kinaxis business consultant, Bill Dubois, as he moderates a panel discussion on the CONCEPT, COMPONENTS AND CONSEQUENCES OF CONTROL TOWERS. Guests include:
- Roddy Martin, Sr. VP Global Supply Chain at Competitive Capabilities Int.
- Shellie Molina, VP Global Supply Chain at First Solar
- Robert Reinckens, Sr. Partner at Business 1st
- Trevor Miles, VP, Thought Leadership at Kinaxis
We would like to recognize and thank our blog followers by offering the chance at a complimentary pass to the conference (a value of US $2,795). Simply submit your information here before end of day, Wednesday, May 16th to be entered into the random drawing. The winner will be notified by a Kinaxis representative on Thursday, May 17th.
- Control Tower Concepts: The vision behind RapidResponse Control Tower
- Control Tower Concepts: Control towers are all about orchestration
- Control Tower Concepts: Hey...you got supply chain in my project management!
- Measuring Supply Chain Effectiveness
- An Interview with Kinaxis: Supply Chain Control Readiness