What does mobile, project management, and data integration have in common?
They are the focus of our latest RapidResponse release.
The Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference continues today and we took the opportunity to unveil powerful new RapidResponse capabilities. I thought I would share some highlights.
- access to “live” executive and operational dashboards on any tablet of choice
- have uninterrupted visibility to the current state of the supply chain and make decisions regardless of location
- manage projects in the same system you manage your supply chain
- gain an accurate view of how a project is impacted by supply chain disruptions, or conversely, how a project change alters supply chain requirements
- link project management “what-if” analysis capabilities to supply chain analytics to accurately calculate the implications of changes
- new integration layer facilitates rapid integration and automation among heterogeneous system environments with multiple data sources
- closed-loop integration to disparate transactional systems ensures companies operating in multi-application environments can work in near real-time