The Late Late Supply Chain Show’s Panel Discussion At The Gartner Supply Chain Conference
Gartner held their 2012 Supply Chain Executive Conference in Palm Desert, California a few weeks ago. We were lucky enough to host our “LATE LATE SUPPLY CHAIN SHOW” and record the panel discussion to share with our readers.
We had a special host for the program, renowned supply chain thought leader Roddy Martin, Sr. VP Global Supply Chain at Competitive Capabilities Int. The expert panelists included, Shellie Molina, VP Global Supply Chain at First Solar, Robert Reinckens, Sr. Partner at Business 1st and Trevor Miles, VP Thought Leadership at Kinaxis.
During the session the panel discussed the emerging trend of supply chain management control towers. In particular, focusing on concepts, components and consequences of investing in these control towers to ensure complete visibility and orchestration across all demand and supply initiatives.
Hear first hand how First Solar’s Shellie Molina discusses how the visibility across their extended supply chain is crucial to the ability to effectively plan, monitor and respond to continuous changes across key processes in the supply chain.
Check out the LATE LATE SUPPLY CHAIN SHOW below or download the presentation slides.
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 5: How An Integrated Supply Chain Enables First Solar's Business Goals
- Minimizing the Distraction of a Potential Black Swan
- Control Tower Concepts: Putting the focus on the "People" in "People, Process, and Technology"
- Are Demand-Driven Value Networks still a dream?
- Concepts, components and consequences of control towers