On-demand webcast: Increasing supply chain flexibility and managing risk
Last week, Kinaxis participated in a webcast with Celestica entitled, “Increasing supply chain flexibility and managing risk: The secret of making information actionable in interconnected supply chains”.
Speaker Arpad Hevizi, VP Advanced Customer Solutions, Celestica spoke of the demand for speed, flexibility and efficiency and how it is continuously increasing, causing many of today’s interconnected supply chains to fall short of meeting customer or performance expectations.
Building on the experience of managing over 50 different, complex supply chains, this on-demand webcast explores the key reasons for the execution gap in today’s global supply chains and introduce actionable steps to help supply chain executives manage risk, reduce reaction time and improve overall customer delivery performance.Google+
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 1
- Another Supply Chain Talent Requirement – Marketing?
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 5: How An Integrated Supply Chain Enables First Solar's Business Goals
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 8: Celestica's Supply Chain Collaboration Center
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 6 Power of One - Collaborative Planning and Execution across the End-to-End Supply Chain