Elevate your S&OP Process: Complimentary Analyst Report Featured in Kinaxis Newsletter
We recently produced a newsletter which includes complimentary access to a Gartner research report titled “Elevate your S&OP Process from Traditional to Demand-Driven” (T. Applebaum, J. Kohler, 5 July 2012)
The original S&OP process, as has been implemented by many companies, has proven to lead to ineffective and inefficient planning cycles that drive less than maximized value for the enterprise. As a result, a different interpretation and expectation for S&OP is emerging that entails better, broader goals.
In the newsletter:
- Gartner’s analysis of how Supply Chain leaders transform their S&OP processes beyond the traditional practice to better sense demand, make strategic trade-offs and enable more demand-driven planning. Learn about the keys to this evolution and the business value that can be gained as a result.
- Kinaxis’ view on the 4 capability requirements for leveraging S&OP for business orchestration.
It is only with a new model of S&OP, where process execution can evolve into operational orchestration; efficiency goals can be coupled with measures of effectiveness; and cost control objectives can be appropriately balanced with mandates for delivering business performance and value-based outcomes.
Download the newsletter here: http://www.kinaxis.com/campaign/report-elevate-your-sop-process/ (available for a limited time)Google+
- On demand webcast: Collapsing the time between Planning and Execution across the Multi-Enterprise Supply Chain
- Another Supply Chain Talent Requirement – Marketing?
- Your supply chain is costing you money – Reason #2 Poorly executed or non-existent sales and operations planning
- Case Study: How Nimble Storage's Focus on Inventory Management Improved Visibility and Planning Cycle Times
- Bricks Matter Book Review: Part 2