SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 4: Transforming Operations Planning at TriQuint Semiconductor
In October, SupplyChainBrain attended our annual Kinexions user conference. At our event they completed a number of video interviews with some customers, analysts, and Kinaxis executives. These videos are loaded with great information and we would like to share it with our readers.
Each week for the coming weeks, we will be highlighting a clip. Next up, TriQuint Semiconductor!
TriQuint Semiconductor didn’t worry much about planning when all its capacity was employed trying to keep up with demand, says Laura Dionne, director of worldwide operations planning. As the market changed, however, TriQuint needed a solution that would allow it to rapidly sense and respond to market changes; its search led to a partnership with Kinaxis.
[Run Time (Min.): 11:25]Google+
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 1
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 5: How An Integrated Supply Chain Enables First Solar's Business Goals
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 6 Power of One - Collaborative Planning and Execution across the End-to-End Supply Chain
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 7: Agilent’s Vertically Integrated Supply Chain
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 8: Celestica's Supply Chain Collaboration Center