SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 7: Agilent’s Vertically Integrated Supply Chain
In October, SupplyChainBrain attended our annual Kinexions user conference.
At our event they completed a number of video interviews with some customers, analysts, and Kinaxis executives. These videos are loaded with great information and we would like to share it with our readers.
Each week for the past few weeks, we have been highlighting clips in the series. Next up, Agilent!
Yoke Sun Lieu, head of supply chain engineering at the Electronics Measurement Business Group of Agilent Technologies, talks about the supply chain challenges of a high-mix. Low-volume business and describes Agilent’s two-level supplier collaboration model.
[Run Time (Min.): 5:50]
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 1
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 4: Transforming Operations Planning at TriQuint Semiconductor
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 8: Celestica's Supply Chain Collaboration Center
- An Award Winning Vertically Integrated Supply Chain
- SupplyChainBrain Video Series Part 6 Power of One - Collaborative Planning and Execution across the End-to-End Supply Chain