VoC Part 2: 89% surveyed improved visibility in their supply chain!
In my first blog of this series, I explained how we completed a customer survey project with TechValidate. We’re very pleased with over 150 survey responses, and so, every Friday for the next few weeks, we will feature different customer results.
In this series, we will explore the following topics:
Voice of the customer part 1: Supply Chain Flexibility
Voice of the customer part 2: Supply Chain Visibility
Voice of the customer part 3: Supply Chain Planning
Voice of the customer part 4: What-if Analysis
Voice of the customer Part 5: Response Management
Voice of the customer part 6: Alternative Technologies
Voice of the customer part 7: Competitive Advantage
Next up, supply chain visibility! We asked our customers about cross-functional alignment and supply chain visibility in their organization. As you can see from the following answers, our customers use RapidResponse to get easily accessible, up-to-date information from across the extended supply chain to make rapid decisions.
If you are eager to check out all the results, simply go to our TechValidate page. If you wish to use or share any of the content we’ve published on our TechValidate page, click on the asset you wish to use and then select the download button to save. You can also choose the share button to distribute through various social media channels.
- VoC Part 3: 94% surveyed use Kinaxis to improve planning cycles with significant results!
- Voice of the Customer: 70% surveyed improved response rates by 60% or more!
- More than half surveyed chose RapidResponse over SAP and custom solutions
- VoC: 89% surveyed rate Kinaxis what-if scenario analysis as 4/5 or higher!
- VoC Part 1: Kinaxus users say, single product with multiple supply chain functions