Top 5 Reasons Why Soccer Players Make Good Supply Chain Managers
Have you been watching the World Cup? I have.
It’s made me think about some of the similarities between this game and supply chain. And because of that, I came up with the Top 5 reasons why soccer (football) players make good supply chain managers.
Comment below to let me know if you agree, disagree or have your own ideas about why soccer players make good supply chain managers!
5. They usually need extra time to get the job done.
4. When something goes wrong they’ll let you know about it.
3. They constantly deal with disruptions.
2. They’re always willing to take one for the team.
1.They can deal with issues on a Global scale.
- Companies passionate about Integrated Business Planning. Supply chain risk management…not so much?
- Truth, Lies, and Statistical Modeling in Supply Chain – Part 1
- 4 Parallels between Planning a Wedding and Supply Chain Planning
- Top 5: What Else Could Go Wrong?
- Can Technology in Supply Chain Create More Jobs in Supply Chain?