Andrew Bell joined Kinaxis in June 2012 as a Product Manager. He is responsible for innovating and driving the direction of Rapid Response, with specific focus in the areas of Mobile Applications, Integrated Project Management and Security.
Andrew came to Kinaxis from the telecommunications industry where he spent 8 years in a variety of roles including Quality Assurance, Support, New Product Introduction and Product Management. Most recently, while working for Alcatel-Lucent, he managed the Customer Premise Equipment product line for North America.
Andrew holds a bachelor of Engineering (Computer Systems) degree from Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario.Google+
Blog posts by Andrew
- Common problems, common solutions. My week in Tokyo. | Kinexions Tokyo December 2nd, 2013
- First Solar Shines the Light on Integrated Project Management January 14th, 2013
- What Could 3D Printing Mean for the Supply Chain? January 9th, 2013
- Innovate or die… A theme from Kinexions `12 November 5th, 2012
- Dude, Where’s my car? October 10th, 2012