It’s an exciting time of the year at Kinaxis as we gear up for another user conference. Kinexions will take place this year in San Diego with the theme set as Innovation at Mach Speed (with some Top Gun references), a keynote from Navy SEAL Robert O’Neill and Afterburner (actual fighter pilots), along with a unique Customer Appreciation event.
The last couple of years we did parodies on movies, like “The Hangover” and “Back to the Future” so with the movie theme continuing, here are the…
Top 10 movie quotes from Kinexions that were also heard in famous movies.
10. Exchange between a customer and developer after seeing the capabilities in the next release: “Surely you can’t be serious?!” “I am serious…and don’t call me Shirley.”
9. Customer sharing ERP deployment horror stories: “ERP deployment is like a tense episode of ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’…only it doesn’t last 22 minutes. It lasts a lifetime.”
8. Customer talking to his Account Executive: “Keith, since I’ve met you I’ve noticed things I never knew were there before…birds singing, dew glistening on a newly formed leaf, stoplights….(scorecards, dashboards…).”
7. Customer after hearing Doug Colbeth’s opening remarks: “He’s the sweetest guy. Have you ever looked into his eyes? I swear it was like the first time I heard the Beatles.”
6. Prospect after seeing a Customer presentation: “I’ll have what she’s having.”
5. Customer before the Product Management presentation: “Go ahead, make my day.”
4. Product Management after their presentation: “How’d ya like those apples?”
3. CIO to VP of Supply Chain: “With great power comes great responsibility.”
2. Customer running a “what-if” in a training class: “I feel the need. I feel the need for speed.”
1. Attendee leaving Kinexions: “I’ll Be Back”.
Can you guess the movies? Hope to see you at Kinexions.