Real, practical steps you can take today to start implementing artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in your supply chain planning
Stop struggling and start implementing! Join us on Tuesday, November 28 at 2pm ET to learn directly from companies like Merck and Schneider Electric in our latest webinar, A pragmatic approach to getting started with artificial intelligence in supply chain planning.
Find out how these companies overcame barriers and put their latest AI and ML innovations into action. Hosted by SupplyChainBrain’s Senior Editor Robert Bowman, our expert panelists include:
- Brian Tessier, VP Global Supply Chain, Schneider Electric
- Paul Cocuzzo, Senior Director ERP Program Integration and Operation, Merck
- Trevor Miles, Thought Leader, Kinaxis
They’ll delve into topics like:
- The current state of AI/ML in supply chain planning
- Why pragmatic use cases are few and far between
- What supply chain planning problems AI/ML can actually help solve
- How organizations can get ready for this technological transformation
You’ll even have the opportunity to ask questions and take part in the discussion. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover how to get started with AI and ML in your supply chain planning!
|REGISTER NOW AND TAKE THE FIRST STEP ON YOUR AI JOURNEY|