It takes more than technology to transform your supply chain.
Digitization is here. And it’s redefining supply chains. Disruptive technologies like advanced analytics, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things are converging, bringing together the physical and digital worlds into new digital supply chain networks. These networks are taking supply chains from siloed and sequential to dynamic and interconnected. But true digital transformation isn’t just about the technology in supply chain management.
Join us for our webinar, Is your supply chain ready for a digital transformation?, to learn why true digital transformation requires more than just digitization.
When: Thursday, March 15 | 2 p.m. ET
Register for this webinar to hear industry experts Tim Gaus, Principal at Deloitte Consulting LLP, and Trevor Miles, Vice President of Thought Leadership at Kinaxis, explore:
- What technological evolutions are supporting the rise of digital supply networks
- How digital supply networks fit within a wider business strategy
- When to consider building your own digital supply network, and how to get started
- How quickly digital supply networks can mitigate trade-offs inherent in typical supply chains
- Whose roles need to change, and how, to support supply chain automation