Iman joined us on December 7, 2015 as a Solutions Blueprint Developer. Iman graduated with a Doctorate in Industrial Engineering from Concordia University, and was working at Canada Post as process engineer for the last four years. At Canada Post Iman was designing logistics and transportation networks to fulfill customers demand with minimum operational cost. Iman enjoys reading, programming, and solving real and challenging problems. In addition to Kinaxis, Iman also is a part-time instructor of simulation course at the Sprott Business School at Carleton University.
Blog posts by Iman
- The importance of reverse logistics in your supply chain network September 20th, 2017
- Supply and demand production challenges with new products March 21st, 2017
- Essence of optimization in supply chain and logistics January 26th, 2017
- Crossdocking a Way to Marry Your Supplier with Your Customer November 7th, 2016
- Advantages and Pitfalls of Push and Pull Strategies in Distribution Networks September 12th, 2016
- The shape of a supply chain distribution network June 6th, 2016